Percy Castle is a leader in tax, corporate and financial law practices, with more than 25 years of experience in the consultancy, planning and structuring of local and foreign investments and in transactions related to mergers and acquisitions of companies and businesses, restructuring and reorganizations business, financing of infrastructure and business projects, investments and companies; He also successfully develops the legal advice of companies and family groups in their development, expansion and succession plans, having held senior positions in business management, associative and corporate representation; exhibitor in national and international forums on Tax, Financial, Corporate and Investment matters, all of which has led to his designation as a leader in the practice of law by various international ranking companies such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Leaders League, Who is Who among others.
His practice is developed in Tax, Corporate, Corporate and Financial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Securities Market (participation in Eurobonds, Public Purchase Offers, Sale, Exchange, Acquisition of Bonds, Commercial Papers, Securitization, Credit Link Notes, Trusts, etc.); as well as in Tax Law (consulting, tax planning). He has been appointed as arbitrator in cases between private parties, as well as between these and the State; and, a has developed its activities around the Banking, Finance, Construction, Infrastructure, Concessions, Logistics, Storage and Maritime Activities industries.
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law - IPDT. (To the date)
- International Fiscal Association - IFA. (To the date)
- International Bar Association - IBA. (To the date)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Peruvian Sailing Federation. (To the date)
- Current Professor of the Income Tax Course at the University of Lima (Lima-Peru). (2005 to date)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Committee on Tax Matters and of the Legal Committee of the Chamber of Peruvian - North American (AMCHAM). (To the date)
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Ius et Praxis Magazine of the University of Lima. (To the date)
- Regular speaker of various national and international academic, professional and business forums. (To the date)
- Senior Manager of PricewaterhouseCoopers (1996-2001).
- Former Professor of Law on Company Law and Banking and Financial Contracts (1990-2000), Commercial Law (2000-2005);
- Former member of the Commercial Affairs Committee of the Lima Bar Association.
- Former member of the Bankruptcy Proceedings Commission of INDECOPI-ODI of the University of Lima.
- The Stability of the Stock Market and the Public Offer of Acquisition.
- Trust, Securitization and Taxes on Transfers.
- Challenge and Opposition in the Corporate Reorganization.
- Adjustment of Branches Established in the Country of Foreign Companies.
- Transformation of Companies and Branches. New Corporate Law. Publication of the Editorial Development Fund of the University of Lima on the occasion of the First National Seminar on the General Law of Companies.
- Simple or Simple Reorganization Contribution? Advocatus Magazine No. 7. Year 2002-II.
- The Principle of the Accrued as Retention Criterion in the Source for the Income Tax Case. Journal of the Peruvian Institute of Tax Law - IPDT. Publication on the occasion of the XVII Conference on Tax Law of the IPDT.
- The Branches in Peru. Treaty of Commercial Law. Volume I. Corporate Law. Publication of the Peruvian Institute of Commercial Law - IPDM.
- The Civil Liability of the Administrators of the Public Limited Company and the Accounting Principles Generally Accepted in Peru.
- Others via blog and CASAHIERRO thinks
- Lawyer by the University of Lima.
- Master in Business Law at the University of Lima.
Spanish and English.